I'm going to start something new on this here bloggy thing and I hope you will all play along...
Every Monday I am going to post a (probably more than anything) random thought I've had during the week and see what you guys think; what your opinions are. Most of these entries will most likely display, even more, some of my quirks and tendencies toward OCD. I should probably apologize in advance.
Sorry.
There. Happy? Each post will start with {titled}... Have You Ever Noticed? Here goes nothin'.
Have you ever noticed that there are some people who have the ability {arguably, talent, shall we say} to snore while they're awake?
You all know who I'm talking about {and if you happen to be one of them, I hope you're not offended, but take this as constructive criticism and learn to BREATHE QUIETLY}. You know the guy... you can hear him breathing from 3 isles over in the middle of Wal-Mart during the busy Christmas season. I will make allowances for those with illnesses and/or a severely deviated septum. I may have to assume, however, that most of these people don't know they're doing it {by "it" I mean annoying the crap out of everyone around them - or maybe just me}, or no one has taken the time and consideration to point it out to them. Let me explain where this came from...
About 2 1/2 monts ago, you may remember the hubby and I taking a fun weekend getaway to Moab. You may also remember me blogging about the very romantic dinner we tried to have at the Sunset Grill that overlooks the whole Moab valley. Here's how it really went. We walked into the restaurant and our kind waitress seats us right by the window so that we can Oooo! and Ahhh! over the beautiful lights. We get our menus out and make our orders. The waitress brings us our drinks and a small loaf of homemade bread to share and we start eating. About this same time, the table behind us gets their food, and for the next 20 minutes until they left, THIS is a lot like what I had the privilege of listening to.
Romantic dinner ruined.
And obviously, I'm still bugged about it. Do you know anyone who can snore while they're awake?
Every Monday I am going to post a (probably more than anything) random thought I've had during the week and see what you guys think; what your opinions are. Most of these entries will most likely display, even more, some of my quirks and tendencies toward OCD. I should probably apologize in advance.
Sorry.
There. Happy? Each post will start with {titled}... Have You Ever Noticed? Here goes nothin'.
Have you ever noticed that there are some people who have the ability {arguably, talent, shall we say} to snore while they're awake?
You all know who I'm talking about {and if you happen to be one of them, I hope you're not offended, but take this as constructive criticism and learn to BREATHE QUIETLY}. You know the guy... you can hear him breathing from 3 isles over in the middle of Wal-Mart during the busy Christmas season. I will make allowances for those with illnesses and/or a severely deviated septum. I may have to assume, however, that most of these people don't know they're doing it {by "it" I mean annoying the crap out of everyone around them - or maybe just me}, or no one has taken the time and consideration to point it out to them. Let me explain where this came from...
About 2 1/2 monts ago, you may remember the hubby and I taking a fun weekend getaway to Moab. You may also remember me blogging about the very romantic dinner we tried to have at the Sunset Grill that overlooks the whole Moab valley. Here's how it really went. We walked into the restaurant and our kind waitress seats us right by the window so that we can Oooo! and Ahhh! over the beautiful lights. We get our menus out and make our orders. The waitress brings us our drinks and a small loaf of homemade bread to share and we start eating. About this same time, the table behind us gets their food, and for the next 20 minutes until they left, THIS is a lot like what I had the privilege of listening to.
Romantic dinner ruined.
And obviously, I'm still bugged about it. Do you know anyone who can snore while they're awake?
5 comments:
Ha Ha. This is so funny! And I have to say that I don't personally know anyone that snores while awake, but if I'm near a snoring person...it bugs me so-oo-oo bad! Honestly people.
You can thank me for having my boys' tonsils and adenoids out since they snored so badly...their wives will too someday I think!
HA!!! You're such a brat! That's awesome! Yes, I have noticed that and it makes me laugh that you pointed it out on your blog... that's so cool :P
For me I just loose sleep over the snoring ALL night long!
I actually DO know one of these people... can't say his name on here, for fear of him reading up on this, but WOW!!! I'm with you! HA!! (I'm pretty sure that yours is the most entertaining blog I ever get onto! LOVE IT! Thanks for all the laughs!)
Post a Comment