Can't wait! I'll be jealous all over again! Did you have an awesome time??
I'll look forward to it! We;ll have to share pics! WE had a great time and it was fun getting to know you.
bring it!
I finished mine it took forever you want me to cut and paste it on your blog, lol!!
That's what Shirlene did when we went, stole my blog post! BTW, mine is in a 200 page book! haha!
If you would do it sooner than later, then I could take some of the pictures that I need!
Still waiting :)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Can't wait! I'll be jealous all over again! Did you have an awesome time??
I'll look forward to it! We;ll have to share pics! WE had a great time and it was fun getting to know you.
bring it!
I finished mine it took forever you want me to cut and paste it on your blog, lol!!
That's what Shirlene did when we went, stole my blog post! BTW, mine is in a 200 page book! haha!
If you would do it sooner than later, then I could take some of the pictures that I need!
Still waiting :)
Post a Comment