I got a message on my voicemail from my dear sister yesterday that went something like this...
"Hello? Alisha? This is Mother Earth calling you. Are you still alive? Please check in and let Earth know if you survived the weekend."
Yes, we are still alive. Yes, we got all moved out of our (now) old house this weekend. I finally finished cleaning yesterday - 5 1/2 hours later - and we turned the keys over to our awesome renters.
Yes, we are now living with some good friends and just waiting out the last few weeks until The Hole is all finished - they are painting right now. Yes, my back has not stopped killing me for the last 2 weeks from lifting boxes and other stuff. Yes, again, we survived.
And YES, I am exhausted.
Oh, and I finished my stupid Community Health Nursing class. SO glad to be rid of that beast. Now I'm in statistics. Heaven help me - you know how I suck at math.
6 comments:
ooooh, stats....good luck!
Just for clarification, I didn't say mother earth, I just said earth. But glad you're back and hope the anal probe didn't hurt too bad.
Good Luck! Hope that you get in to your new home soon. Look forward to some new Pics.
I am SO SO SO sad. You will be missed on this side of town.. Don't forget about us over here. We still need a game night and maybe an air hockey night every now and again!! Miss ya keep in touch!!
so is there an actual date set on when "the hole" will be ready to move into?
I'm so dang excited! Ben and I really want to come visit... we'll chat! :)
Good luch in STATS... i'm not missing it AT ALL!!
-AL
This blog needs a new post!
Post a Comment