Thursday, December 13, 2007

Matchmaker, Matchmaker, make me a match....

So, there is this girl in my ward, (she's one of my Young Women) named Suelyn Heaton. I just absolutely adore this girl and she just happens to be graduating high school this year. I realize that she is still very young, but that doesn't mean that baby brother can't take her on a date when he gets home, right? Well, I convinced her (after showing her some good pix of my foxy baby brother - he takes after me) to write him an email and it went very well yesterday. Heh heh heh heh..... He said she sounds cool and he wants a picture of her. She says he is cool, too and that he wrote her back like he already knew her. YAY! So, now if my dumb computer would cooperate with me and upload the pix off my camera, then we'll really be in business! By the way, they have a lot in common.... She plays volleyball - Adam loves and plays also. She has a beautiful singing voice - Adam likes to sing, too, but whether he has a good voice is still to be determined. Sue wants to go to SUU for college - Adam has been thinking of going to the very same school! How convenient. Well, that's my matchmaking for you. Not that I'm proud of myself or anything. I'll have to post the pic that we took of me and Sue. She's totally cute. Okay, that's all!

No comments: