Saturday, December 22, 2007
Grateful for my HUGE heating bill.
There are certain times during the year that I always wonder, "Why do I live where I live? It's so freaking cold here that you wouldn't survive outside for like 20 minutes without getting hypothermia." So may I just take this time to say how thankful I am for my huge heating bill and the fact that I am able to afford to heat my house. You know, last year at the end of January, it got all the way down to like 32 BELOW zero for a few days and it was totally miserable. Well, we are just about there now it seems like and it's only December 22. Can you even imagine what January and Feruary will holds for all of us retards that live in the basin? We are going to FREEZE! Anyway..... the whole point of this entry is pretty much to say that I am grateful for the rediculous amounts of money we spend each winter to heat our little house and for my sweet furnace that does all the work when all I have to do is push a little button.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Hey, I love your blog! And I am very grateful for my trusty furnace as well..even with the huge heating bill!
hey girl!!! i didn't know you had a blog! i'm so excited to read it!!!!
nicole
alli has a blog too....if you go to mine, her's is called "rinse & repeat".
Love the blog Alisha! It was soooo good to see you at lunch yesterday. You are amazing for driving all the way up here.
Hooray for blogging!! You'll love it! (even if it is a little addicting...)
Post a Comment