Long Lost Cousins


I got to go out to lunch in Provo with a couple of my cousins and my sister a little while ago. It was so fun to be able to spend time with them because we all did a lot together when we were little kids in Texas. Allison is Aaron's age and Suzi is a little older than me. The last time I saw Suzi was at her wedding over 3 years ago. She moved to New York with her husband so he could go to school and now she is preggers with her first baby - a little boy! It never ceases to amaze me how fast time goes by and how the older I get, the faster it goes. So, the top pic in me and Suzi, the next one is of everyone that came - April and Grant, Allison and her 2 boys Chase and Christian, April's friend Tina and her baby, Suzi, Mikkele and me. The last one, obviously, is a pic of the cousins. Wish we had the other 4 there for a really sweet reunion, but Adam and Chris are on missions, Aaron is in Germany, and Nicole is with her family in Texas. Maybe someday we'll get a picture with everyone back together again. Until then, this will definately do. It was great to hang out with Alli and Suzi! Hopefully it won't be another 3 years before we do it again!!!
6 comments:
Hi Alisha-Wow, what a small world it is in the blogger world! It was great to hear from you and we will have to keep in touch now through our blogs. The snow looks fun, but I am sure glad I don't live in it. I guess I've been in Vegas too long! Take care and we will talk to you soon! Jessica
It was so fun to get together! We seriously need to be better about getting together more often...at least those of us that live in Utah.
Lish, thanks for the help the other day. It looks like you had lots of fun that day. Mckelle and Grant are getting so big.
It was SOOOO wonderful to see you. You win the best cousin award for driving in for lunch-thank you so much for coming! You look amazing and I am so happy we go to get together!
alli...love the hair!
i think the last time we were all together must have been suzi's wedding. time does fly! cute pics. sorry i couldn't be there.
I think if we play the cards right we can get all the cousins together this summer when the boys are home from missions and Aaron is here visiting from Germany. It will be GREAT. So, cross your fingers and say some BIG prayers.
Post a Comment