Okay, it's official. I am tired of winter time. It is so cold out here and I am seriously itching for some sunshine. Maybe I need to take a weekend trip to Cali or something and sit on the beach for a couple days to catch some rays. I know I probably couldn't be out there in a swim suit right now or anything (like anyone wants to see my pastiness in a swim suit right now, but still....), but I would be happy just sitting on the beach in normal clothes just soaking in some rays. But really, I just want the temperature to maintain a low above zero and a high around freezing so we can just melt a little of this ice that is covering the streets that has been there since before Christmas. So here is my chant for the next few weeks (I know it doesn't rhyme, but you'll get the point)....
Snow, Snow, GO AWAY..... Dont' come back 'til next year!
2 comments:
Amen to that...excpet I would be happy if the snow never came back
Hey you can come with us to Texas and fly back on Southwest they are having a $99 deal right now!! Well that is if things work out, right now things seem to be up in the air.
Post a Comment