


Okay, so I have now been to 3 (that's right, count them....one, two, THREE) drill team competitions! Shut up, I know! Sorry, Mom - do "S-words" count if they are on my blog? Anyway... The first one I went to was actually at Jordan (my high school) to watch one of my young women dance. The second one I went to was a couple of weeks ago in
Richfield to watch Albert's little sister, Jen. It was 1A, 2A, and 3A from all over Utah. Today, I just got back from the 1A region drill competition. Can I just tell you all that this is a totally foreign world to me. I was never a dancer because I have NO coordination or finesse and none of my close friends in high school were dancers. Well, I had no idea what a huge deal it is. It is such an enormous production!
Well, I just have to brag about Jen's team for a minute. She goes to Duchesne High School, which is a 1A school and they have taken state for the past 4 years in a row and it looks like they are getting ready to take state again. They won region today and the state competition will be next Saturday. So to Jen and all her teammates.....GOOD LUCK! You girls will be awesome and you'll take state again!!!
2 comments:
Landon thinks your songs are pretty funny!!
I loved drill team in high school, so I am glad you have experienced it a little. I know having support was so important when I was on drill team. I hope they do well in state.
Post a Comment