Here is what the 4-Runner looked like last year.
Here is Albert sitting in his "Redneck Mobile".
He actually drove this thing down the road like this to our friend's house to use their shop-vac to clean out all the shards of metal and glass. By the way, they did most of this with a Saws-All.
This is the finished product. Looks slightly Hummer-ish, but I think that was intended. We took this down to Moab with us 2 weekends ago to try it out. Thanks again to Jeremy for the sweet tires! This thing is practicaly unstoppable!
I'll try to post a video of Albert going up some rocks in Moab. If it doesn't work, I'm really sorry. Maybe I'll have to call my sister for help again!
2 comments:
Al looks pretty happy with the red neck mobile!!
This is seriously the coolest thing ever!! I just showed it to John and he drooled all over! He will be getting a 1997 Land cruiser as soon as well, we'll just say SOMEDAY he'll own one.
Awesome rock crawler!
Post a Comment