I don't know if you can tell, but I'm getting pretty excited for the expo this weekend!!! I'll be leaving tomorrow after work and then I'll go and hook up with April and my Mom. Can't wait! This is just one of those things that only happens so often, but it is so much fun and I always look forward to it.
So, here's to all the scrappers that will be there this weekend! It's going to be a blast!
Here are some pix from previous expos that I got off the web site so you can all see kind of what it's like.



1 comment:
Better be bringing your dancing shoes. We're entering the dancing contest this year. NOT! We're Roberts' we have not rhythm. It's gonna be so much fun though. Even though we can't dance. Maybe we'll impress everyone with our singing capabilities. Oh wait...another Roberts trait. We can't sing, we think we can...but we can't. Can't wait. See you soon.
Post a Comment