Saturday, May 3, 2008

My New 'Do

Check it out! I cut bangs!!! Weird, I know. I told myself after the last fiasco in high school that I would never cut bangs again. Well, I have been in serious need of a change lately (like the last year or more), so I put on my big girl panties and just did it! I really have been thinking about cutting bangs for over a year and just have been too chicken to do it, but I thought, "Well, it's just hair and it will grow back.". So, here I am.


I should have thought to put lip gloss on before I took this one.


Oh, good. Lip gloss. Whew! I know, you were all very concerned.

Here I am again with my new bangs. Are you getting sick of these pix yet?


Pucker up, baby! I want a smooch!


I know, I'm only mildly retarded. But I thought I would mix it up a little. Okay, that's all! I'm done.

13 comments:

Muggle Mom said...

they look great! i still haven't recovered from bad bangs in high school. i don't know if i ever will. i'm glad you are a brave soul though!

Carrie said...

Those bangs make you look SO HOT!!

Prilla said...

So I think it's gonna take me some time to get used to them. But I think they're cute. They're definitely not as horrible as I was thinking. So did you put in some highlights also??? It looks like there is some red and blond highlights, am I wrong? Do I dare say it makes you look a bit older, or maybe just more mature. Wait Alisha more mature???

Jess said...

I love them!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Your har looks fantastic cousin!!

Taylors6 said...

I love 'em!!! You look so pretty. The girl that does my hair tried to talk me into bangs last time I got my hair done but I was too chicken. You look awesome though!!

Landon and Mandi said...

You are so stinkin' hilarious!!

Drew and Kat said...

Love them!!

Margie said...

They look great.

BunchesofBradys said...

LISH!!!
Cute do! I love your bangs and your post! ha ha ha
I found your blog through the mulberry bush! I sure miss you! I'll be home in August.

camille swain said...

You are a dork! I love it!

Fig said...

You are hot, sucker.