Friday, June 27, 2008

***UPDATES COMING SOON!***

I PROMISE...

6 comments:

Diane said...

We shall see ... we won't hold our breath but it sure would me nice to have you update your blog. I still love you Pooh-Bear!

Diane said...

SLACKER ... what are you waiting for???

J n J Foster said...

Ya, don't you have a race to tell us about?!Get Albert to help you blog! Jeff helps me!

Alyson said...

Lish, I keep visiting your blog in hopes of finding something new and... still nothing! Even with the PROMISE of something! :) Let's hear about it soon, yes? :)

Prilla said...

It has now been a week and a half and still no updates. I even emailed you pictures last week and still nothing, so you can't blame it on waiting for pictures from me. So any day now 'Lish.

camille swain said...

I really like your blog. I did Elisha slide show thing and it was really easy. You should try it out! I promise if I can do it anyone can do it. You should check mine out because it took some serious work to finally get a slide show on mine. I'm talking hours of working on that dumb thing. Don't forget I won't be at church. You have the lesson!