That garlic bread story was a knee slapper! HA! BTW... I still didn't get to see that picture of Moki in his Halloween costume. My phone kept trying to sign me onto the internet. So.... I think you should post a picture of him on your blog, cuz I DO want to see this fantabulous costume! :)
4 comments:
AMEN!!! Need I say more?
Hi Alisha,
So I just looked at your "Videos By Whoever" link. Too Funny!!!!!! Thanks! I needed a good laugh today!
That garlic bread story was a knee slapper! HA!
BTW... I still didn't get to see that picture of Moki in his Halloween costume. My phone kept trying to sign me onto the internet. So.... I think you should post a picture of him on your blog, cuz I DO want to see this fantabulous costume! :)
Al, read that to me at bedtime, that has to be the funniest thing I have ever heard! HA!
Post a Comment