Monday, November 16, 2009

Gratitude.

Today I am THANKFUL for...
My family.
My awesome Young Women.
(I am going to miss you girls like CRAZY!!!)
The fact that I can listen to Christmas music whenever I want (you know, even before Halloween, APRIL) because it makes me happy.
My wonderful husband, Albert.
Thank you for always taking care of me.
The reality that the Lord is always mindful of everyone,
all the time, no matter what.
I AM BLESSED.

3 comments:

Nathan and Shanna said...

MaKelle is going to miss you as well. Now what are you going to do with all this extra time you're going to have?
Any luck on your house? We're praying it sales to a large active family! :O)
Good to she you've joined the blogging world again for a while anyway!

Carrie said...

Aw, you are sweet Alisha!

Kelli said...

I cannot believe you didn't even metion me, what the heck. We need to get together, call me!