Found this little gem today while trying to find ideas for my Halloween costume.
It's pretty sweet, no?
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Two days of posting in a row??? I like it, and I like the picture. I could TOTALLY see you and Albert with some amazing mullets. And I am sure you can get a killer blonde wig for Moki
OH.....MY.....GOSH....You posting something 2 days in a row just might be more amazing than the "hair family". Which BTW...I definitely think needs to be recreated.
Alisha...I thought I lost you! Just the other day, when I was getting my flu shot, I thought, I wonder how Al & Alisha are! SO, thanks for making a comment so I could start secretly stalking you. :) I'm totally excited about your house, that's so great!
5 comments:
Two days of posting in a row??? I like it, and I like the picture. I could TOTALLY see you and Albert with some amazing mullets. And I am sure you can get a killer blonde wig for Moki
I really want to be the Yip Yips from sesame street, but not sure allen's on board yet!
OH.....MY.....GOSH....You posting something 2 days in a row just might be more amazing than the "hair family". Which BTW...I definitely think needs to be recreated.
I'm excited to see you tonight with the hair! It's going to ROCK!!!
Alisha...I thought I lost you! Just the other day, when I was getting my flu shot, I thought, I wonder how Al & Alisha are! SO, thanks for making a comment so I could start secretly stalking you. :) I'm totally excited about your house, that's so great!
Post a Comment