Thursday, January 28, 2010

{bliss list}

{...bliss list...}
Definition: A list of things that make you happy
Here's mine
~Quiet~
~Sunshine~
~The thought of being done with school~
~My family~
~My faith~
~Chocolate~
~My (former) Young Women~
~Saturday mornings when Albert and I don't have anything to do and we just get to lay there together all warm and comfy~
~Laying on a beach~
~Bubble baths~
~Early summer mornings~
~Good music~
~My Moki~
~Knowing that one day I WILL be a MOM (some day, somehow)~
~Good smells~
~Baking~
~Yard work~
~A clean house~
~Diet Pepsi~
What's on your bliss list?

4 comments:

kenna said...

great list, lady.

hope all is well.

Alisha said...

hey thanks, kenna! i totally stole that idea from your friend's blog. i'm sure you figured that out though. i'm gonna make another one cuz i liked making this one.

hope all is well with you too.

kenna said...

I am trying to write down one thing a day. It def makes you feel lighter. Nothing wrong with focusing on what you love in this life, right?

Fig said...

You have yard work on your list. I'm not sure I can get past that.