Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Happy Birthday, Moki!

I know, I'm a big dork, but I want to wish a very happy birthday to my baby, Moki! He's 4 years old today (or 28 if you're counting in dog years).

We threw him in the bed of my truck when we were hauling leaves last fall.
This is my favorite picture of him! The booties didn't last very long.



He learned how to drink out of the toilet recently. It's pretty funny to watch, actually.

Moki does NOT like snow. He's a fair-weather dog.

Getting up close and personal.


4 comments:

Carrie said...

Yep, those booties pretty much look like animal cruelty to me!

Landon and Mandi said...

Happy Birthday Moki!! Lish I love the new back drop!! Cute cute!!

Drew and Kat said...

Happy Birthday to Moki! Yeah for Weiner Dogs!! Daisy is staying with us while my parents visit Grandma and Grandpa. Whenever we take her on walks, we always stop and talk to the other weiner dogs and their owners!! They are the BEST!

camille swain said...

How cute! You have such a good dog. I had fun looking at your blog again. You've done quite a bit of updating since I looked last. It's fun to see what's going on in your life even though I see you all the time.