We had a great visit with our, I guess you would say "former", Full-Time Friends, since they no longer live close enough to really be full-time. Andy, Kelli, and Maklee came out to visit a couple weekends ago. Andy, Albert and a bunch of other guys went fishing and boating for their "Man-cation" and Kelli, Maklee and I watched a movie, went for a walk, went swimming and kind of just hung out for a while because I was on call and couldn't go anywhere significant. We had a good time, though. It was so nice just to hang out and catch up with our good friends!
Kelli and Maklee at the pool
I really like making stupid faces, apparently, because I have a lot of pictures similar to this.
Maklee loved playing with Albert's push-up handle thingys. She's tough! She would pick them up and carry them around and they are not light. Then she would try to stand on them, but they turn, so she would fall a lot.
What a happy kid!
No comments:
Post a Comment