No, I didn't get "tagged" or anything, but I don't really have anything to post right now, so I thought I would tell you some things you didn't know, or may have forgotten.
1. I am doing a triathlon tomorrow morning. It's my first one and it's just a "mini", but still an accomplishment for me and I have bee working really hard. It's going to be a 12 lap swim, 13 mile bike ride, and a 3 mile run.
2. We just got a memory foam matress topper yesterday, and I really like it so far (of course that's only going off one night's sleep, but it was a good night, nonetheless).
3. I only had one wisdom tooth. I finally got the guts up and got it taken out about 2 years ago.
***You can refer to April's blog to see a very charming picture of that very traumatic event - it's the first post she ever put on her blog***
4. I have broken 3 bones - my left radius when I was 5, my right wrist when I was 6, and my second toe on my right foot (again, thanx, April).
5. Even though I work in the Surgery Department, I have never had surgery - knock on wood.
So, there you go. Hope you enjoyed those few things about my life.
2 comments:
I have a few questions/comments about this blog entry.
1. How and when did I supposedly break our toe???
2. The picture of you with your face numb on my blog is not from your wisdom tooth removal. It is from the crown lengthening that we did before your crown. But your face probably looked similar.
3. Good luck on your tri tomorrow.
4. Another fact that people didn't know about you is that you have a really cool sister. :)
GO LISH!!!!!!!!! You'll have to let me know how the triathalon goes. Kudos to you! Fun update too. I enjoyed!
Post a Comment