Today, Albert and I celebrate our 6th anniversary. Wow, how time flies! It has been an amazing journey and quite the ride, to say the least. I thought I would post some of my favorite pictures of us. These first 3 are from our engagement pictures and wedding day and the last one is probably my very favorite picture of all. It sort of encompasses "us", i think.
This is Albert's favorite engagement picture. I liked the first one better, so of course, that is the one we sent out in our invitations!
This is our favorite picture from the temple. I love this picture so much and I have it hanging in my living room.
Anyway... Happy Anniversary to my long-haired-redneck-Joe-Dirt-wannabe! I love you, Albert!!!
10 comments:
happy anniversary!!!!
Happy anniversary you guys!!
You two are just too funny! Here's to another 6 years. . .
Happy Anniversary you two. You are the cutest "RED NECK" couple I've ever met.
six years! That's awesome! I love the last picture.
That picture of your "Wannabe-Joe Dirt" is hilarious. You guys crack me up!!! Happy 6th!
Hey my sista from anotha mista! I love those pics! ha ha ha They are up in your house right? Cuz I think I have seen them before and I KNOW I've seen the Joe Dirt one ha ha You nerds... i'ts great :P Well congrats on the 6 year mark!
Happy Anniversary you guys. There are so many things that you have accomplished together. Here is to more happy years to come.
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY FOSTERS!! Thanks for letting me join you for dinner! :) And thank you both again for letting me spend last weekend with you. I really did have such a blast. It was really good to just get away for a bit. Thank you!
-alyson
You guys look JUST THE SAME!!!!! You haven't changed at all, that's bizarre.
Post a Comment