I think you are all sick of hearing about this, but I just have to brag one more time because, to tell the truth, I'm really proud of myself! So here are the pix from my race today. We didn't get any while I was swimming, but I can tell you that I was the first person out of the pool in my heat, which I was really surprised about, but also very happy. But don't worry, because there were PLENTY of people who passed me on my bike and while I was running.
Okay, so here is a VERY SHORT video of me just before I crossed the finish line. I ended up finishing in 1 hour 49 minutes and 15 seconds or something close to that.
Anyway... I hope you enjoyed my self-inflicted suffering! Overall, it was fun and definately a big accomplishment for me. I hope to be able to do it again next year, and I will for sure have to beat my time!
11 comments:
Alisha, you were SO AWESOME!! And I totally bet on you being first out of the pool, won a few bucks! Good job! I'm sending you a blog invite in case you want to check out Allen and the Chipmunks!
Whoops, I guess I'm not...cause I don't have your e-mail. Send it to me at sleeper@ubtanet.com if you want!
Awesome triathalon! Great job! And, I love your blog background.
Good WORK! You and Albert are both so tuff!
awesome job!!!! i could never do that. you rock coz!
That's MY girl! Sure proud of you and the commitment you made to reach such a great goal. Keep it up and maybe someday a Roberts Family Tri!
I am so dang impressed, Alisha! I would pass out after the first ten minutes. You are my new hero!
wowzers! Way to go, impressive! Good time, swim and hair!
That's AWESOME, Lish! That's seriously such an amazing accomplishment.. way to go! And you look HOT doing it, too!
YEAH!!!!! Good job Lish!!!!!!!
Awesome job! That's got to be really difficult. Way to go!
Post a Comment