1. What is his name? James Albert Foster - He is named, and called, Albert after a man Albert's dad met on his mission to Germany.
2. Who eats more? Depends on the day
3. Who said I love you first? Albert did and it was a "good thing" he did!
4. Who is taller? Albert by about 4 inches
5. Who is smarter? Albert may be smarter, but I'm always right!!! :D
6. Who is more sensitive? Me, I guess. Neither one of us are really emotional and neither one of us cries a lot.
7. Who does the laundry? I do, but Albert irons his dress pants - I can't stand ironing dress pants...
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do and we never switch. I tried once, and it went over very poorly.
9. Who pays the bills? My used-to-be banker.
10. Who cooks more? I do, but Albert is actually a really good cook. He takes after his dad.
11. Who is more stubborn? Ummm.... That totally depends on what the subject is. We are both pretty stubborn.
12. Who is the first to admit they are wrong? Again, it depends on the topic, but usually Albert because (like it was stated earlier) I am always right! ;)
13. Who has more siblings? Albert - he is #2 of 7, I am #3 of 4.
14. What do you like to do together? 4-wheeling is our favorite thing to do together, but we also enjoy taking walks with Moki, camping, traveling, rock crawling, watching movies, playing games (against each other - we have a hard time being on the same team) and we also like to just talk. Some of the best times we have are at night just laying in bed talking. **I know, that sounds cheezy!**
15. Who eats more sweets? Pretty sure I do, but Albert does have a rockin' stash of goodies in his desk at work, so maybe it's him.
16. How did you meet? In Psychology class at SUU on Albert's birthday in 2001. Albert's roommate Gub (pronounced GOOB) made hime sit by me because the chick he liked was sitting right in front of me and that was the last seat around. So he sat by me and he smelled SOOOOO BAD! He had just filled up his car with gas and spilled it all over himself. So we got to talking and he asked me if he smelled bad. I told him "NO!". Ummm... yah... flat out lie! Sorry, honey! Anyway, we got through class that day and he asked me out at the end of class 2 days later, and the rest is history!
17. Who asked who out first? ***Please refer to the previous question that, apparently, I got a little carried away with.***
18. Who kissed who first? Okay, here's another funny story! Sorry for the lengthy answers.... So we went out on a date the weekend after we met and then hung out and had a blast the next week. The following weekend, I was taking a trip home for something (I can't remember). So, the night before I left, he took me home and was walking me up to my door and he pretty much planted one right on the smacker and RAN AWAY! If you'd like to hear a better version from me directly, you can call me!
19. Who proposed? Albert proposed February 17, 2002 at 3 Peaks out in Enoch in his roommate KC's truck next to a rock that someone spray painted "Will you marry me?"
20. His best features? Oh geez... sorry, Mom.... I really like his bum. Albert has a perfectly shaped back side (in my opinion). I also really love his lips and his eyelashes and, as you can see in the picture above, he just has a rockin' hot body all around! Particularly his buldging biceps and rippling pectorals! :-O
I love you, Albert!!!
8 comments:
HA HA HA HA!!! The last answer cracks me up!! But it's cute :) I think the whole thing is SOOOO cute! I love your engagement story! And I remember when you guys moved into the ward and Alby told the story about spilling gas on himself... he said that when you told him you couldn't smell anything he thought to himself, "this is my kinda girl" ha ha Oh... I just LOVE love!! You two are so cute! Love it! Great post!!
So basically your whole relationship was based on a LIE!!!?
It was great to hear those things about you and Albert. You guys are a fun couple. Those training classes start in Vernal in November and I believe in Roosevelt in March.
Okay, seriously? How can you have a blog and not have told me about it? I will kill you with my bare hands. Next time I see you. If I remember.
And P.S. Albert doesn't eat sweets. I have much experience with that back of goodies in the desk - it was all for the ladies.
For the love, I meant "bag".
Love the picture, it was a nice touch!!!
I can not get over how FREAKIN' AWESOME that picture is!!!! HA!! I never knew about the gas thing! HA! That is pretty funny! Say anything to go gaga! :) Well, it worked I'd say! You got him! Smell and all!! jk! :)
Post a Comment