Tuesday, September 16, 2008

On Time Birthday Shout Out

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ADAM!!!
Today is baby brother's 22 birthday! As you saw in an earlier posting, Adam was out to visit us (well, Sue, mostly ;) ) this last weekend. Since I knew his birthday was coming up, I thought it would be nice to have a little birthday cake for him. So, we went Mama Roberts' Style with a delicious Texas Sheet Cake!
MMMMM.......
Albert, Sue and I all sang a rousing round of "Happy Birthday", and had some scrumptious cake! It was ALMOST as good as yours, Mom!
Pay no attention to the crappy cutting job by yours truly. It was pathetic!
Sooooooo crooked!
Good thing it was really good so we wouldn't notice the ugly and uneven shapes of the pieces.

Well, once again, Happy Birthday, Adam!

4 comments:

Diane said...

Thanks for taking care of making the cake this year ... the other arrangements, not quite sure of yet!

Adam Roberts said...

Hey Alisha just wanted to say thanks again for the wonderful weekend, the sweet B-Day cake, and of course all the BEEF!!!! You rock!!!

Suelyn said...

That was a fun little celebration! Oh by the way, Adam stole my jam :( jk... I FORGOT IT... can you believe that!?!?! I"m so bummed... but I told him not to eat it cuz I still want it! I love the new posts!!! I love how the pic w/ me, Alby and Adam looks all color coordinated with your background... YES!

camille swain said...

I love the post of the Ward Campout! You got some really cute pictures. I wish I would have taken my camera there. Sometimes I just forget and it makes me so mad. I had a great time 4-wheeling. I love it too!!!