Two weekends ago, I got to go out to Salt Lake for the
SCRAPBOOK EXPO!!!!
As most of you know, it has now become a tradition for me and my sister and my mother-in-law and sister-in-law and all sorts of our friends to go and pretty much eat, sleep, and drink scrapbooking for 2 whole days!!! We all look forward to it twice a year and this year was especially fun because we had the biggest group yet (13 of us "scrappers"), we won stuff AND, we had decorations. We had so many people this year, my Mom and I went in with the Early Birds on Friday so we would have enough seats. I got bright green plastic table cloths and bright green star-shaped balloons so that everyone could see where we were! It was sweet...don't worry.
So, I drove out Thursday night to go pick Peck up in Morgan and then about 11:00 that night we went to get the Mama from the airport. Adam's car broke down earlier that week, so the spoiled little punk's mommy rented him a car because he had places to be and no way to get there.
And what do ya know?
The only car they had left was the one you see below.
THAT'S RIGHT!
A CHERRY RED, CONVERTIBLE MUSTANG
SPOILED.
LIKE I SAID EARLIER.
This picture he's not really posing, but the one below it he is posing and it's blurry. Oops.
SCRAPBOOK EXPO!!!!
As most of you know, it has now become a tradition for me and my sister and my mother-in-law and sister-in-law and all sorts of our friends to go and pretty much eat, sleep, and drink scrapbooking for 2 whole days!!! We all look forward to it twice a year and this year was especially fun because we had the biggest group yet (13 of us "scrappers"), we won stuff AND, we had decorations. We had so many people this year, my Mom and I went in with the Early Birds on Friday so we would have enough seats. I got bright green plastic table cloths and bright green star-shaped balloons so that everyone could see where we were! It was sweet...don't worry.
So, I drove out Thursday night to go pick Peck up in Morgan and then about 11:00 that night we went to get the Mama from the airport. Adam's car broke down earlier that week, so the spoiled little punk's mommy rented him a car because he had places to be and no way to get there.
And what do ya know?
The only car they had left was the one you see below.
THAT'S RIGHT!
A CHERRY RED, CONVERTIBLE MUSTANG
SPOILED.
LIKE I SAID EARLIER.
This picture he's not really posing, but the one below it he is posing and it's blurry. Oops.
One of the best parts of Expo this time, was that a bunch of us got to play the Mummy Wrap Game!
Basically, you have two people, one person has to wrap the other person in toilet paper, and whoever can do it the fastest, WINS!
April and Michelle, Julie and Jenny, and me and my partner, ummm...
Christine? Catheryn? Kathleen? I can't remember her name. Anyway...
We all got to play! Here we are before we started while they were giving us the instructions, listening very intently, of course.
6 comments:
I can't wait to see all that you got. Maybe we could get together and scrapbook sometime.
Lucky Girl!!!
It sounds like lots of fun. Well, of course, you always have fun. Good job on winning the mummy wrap.
I am keeping March 20 and 21 open!! You rock LIsh... that looks like so much fun! Oh also... I can't believe how good lookin' that car is!... spoiled little punk haha I wish I could have been there that weekend just to ride in that car ha ha ha
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Um so pretty much those were the coolest two days ever...well at least i felt cool cruzin around it that stang!!!
Post a Comment