You and Albert look AWESOME, but that is just wrong to dress up your dog like that! hahaha!
Glad to see at least one of my children love Halloween just as much as their mother!
oh my gosh! You look SO cute!!!
You look JUST LIKE SNOW WHITE!! No wonder Raefy didn't even hesitate to call you Snow White (ha ha ha I heard about that)!! So cute! I love it!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
You and Albert look AWESOME, but that is just wrong to dress up your dog like that! hahaha!
Glad to see at least one of my children love Halloween just as much as their mother!
oh my gosh! You look SO cute!!!
You look JUST LIKE SNOW WHITE!! No wonder Raefy didn't even hesitate to call you Snow White (ha ha ha I heard about that)!! So cute! I love it!
Post a Comment