Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Something Random... and hilarious.


Dentists.

Not my favorite people. I would rather have a pap smear every day for the rest of my life if it meant I would have perfect teeth and I would never have to go see a dentist again.

I'm serious.

I found THIS video clip of Bill Cosby and his RIOTOUS opinion on dentists. Enjoy.

Happy Wednesday, Everyone!


Do you like going to see the dentist? Be honest.

Sorry April, KC, Lynnette, and all you other "Pro-Dentist" freaks out there in Blogland.

5 comments:

J n J Foster said...

Hello maybe you should clarify you like the dentist office and the Hygienist....but NOT the dentist, then you would be back on my good side! JK a pap smeer daily (or however you spell it)...I would rather be a practice patient for a dental student than that alternative!

Diane said...

I would rather give birth than go to the dentist ... at least you have something to show for the effort involved.

Nathan and Shanna said...

That is so funny! I'm not so sure that I would want a pap every day though. I'm looking forward to tonight thanks for inviting me!

Suelyn said...

RANDOM!!! ha ha You're a geek :P I love it! PSHHH!!!.. I just read your MOm's comment and busted up! Ha.. that's great! Also, what was Shanna invited to that I wasn't?? Hmmm...?? jk Miss yer gutz! See u soon!

Lynnette said...

Hey - just because KC is the dentist does not mean I'm a fan!