Friday, November 14, 2008

YW in Excellence 2008

Here are my latest collages of Young Women in Excellence from Tuesday night. All my girls did such a good job on their projects - and mine turned out much cooler than what I originally thought.

A huge THANK YOU to my Aunt Nancy and my Grandma and Grandpa Jones for all their help getting pictures to me!!! You guys are so flippin' sweet!




Also, a big THANK YOU to my leaders, Deb Snow, and all those from 10th ward for your help!

***If you click on the pictures, they will blow up (not literally) to a size much more conducive to your viewing needs.***

3 comments:

Suelyn said...

Hey Lish! That looks like so much fun!! I miss it like crazy :( You look absolutely beautiful in your pic and your project turned out awesome!! Cam looks way cute too... those pics she did are darling. So, I thought that one of those ladies is in 10th ward. Also, is Debrah in YW's now?

Diane said...

Way to go Alisha Anne ... great job and yours turned out awesome!

Debra said...

I thought it turned out great! You are such an awesome YW President. I am sooo glad it's you. Great Shots! (Is that what I look like when I am nervous? Sheesh!) Thanks...It was actually fun. You have a cute group of girls!