
Well, do you like the new background? Do you hate the new background?
April says it looks like I'm willing that nasty white snow stuff to come soon.
NOT TRUE.
I'm just trying to be festive. I know it's a little early, but it's really not all that Christmas-y and I think it's cute. And then I thought I should snag it before someone else does. And Sue inspired me. She has her blog totally decked out with Christmas/winter stuff and it looks really cute!
Vote "YES" or "NO" if you like my new look.
April says it looks like I'm willing that nasty white snow stuff to come soon.
NOT TRUE.
I'm just trying to be festive. I know it's a little early, but it's really not all that Christmas-y and I think it's cute. And then I thought I should snag it before someone else does. And Sue inspired me. She has her blog totally decked out with Christmas/winter stuff and it looks really cute!
Vote "YES" or "NO" if you like my new look.
7 comments:
YES!! Good game Alisha! I love it :) That's funny that you wanted to snag your background first because those were my very same thoughts... and I just love this time of year! So my vote: Yes!!
yes!!!
I like it!
questioanble!
You should have made a poll on the side about this! I've always wanted to do a poll, but I can never think of anything clever to do one about! I'll have to think harder. Yes, I like your new background..mostly because I can read your posts easily, but it is CUTE!
I will go with YES just to make my daughther feel good about herself!
J/K Love ya 'Lish!
Yes 'em!
Post a Comment