Thank you, Sue. Now I have something to blog about.
8 Shows I like to watch...
1. The Office - of course, right?
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. America's Next Top Model - I know. I'm retarded.
4. Ace of Cakes - SO COOL!
You should watch this show if you don't already.
5. My Name is Earl
6. So You Think You Can Dance - too bad it's a summer thing.
7. Cash Cab - I don't catch it very often, but I love it!
It's like Jeopardy for morons. Which is perfect because I can actually answer some of the questions.
8. You Tube - does this count?
8 Restaurants I Like...
1. Cafe Rio - pork barbacoa anything!
2. PF Chang's - only been there once, but it was fantastic.
3. Spaghetti Factory - their bread sticks are delightful.
Now I'm gonna go Texan on your a.
4. Rudy's BBQ - my mouth is watering
5. La Fogata - fabuloso cuisine-o
6. El Mirasol - twin of #5
7. New Braunfel's Smokehouse - for the jerky.
Holy crap.
8. The Barn Door - BAM. 'Nuff said.
8 Things that happened yesterday...
1. Slept in a little - till like, 7:15. Yes, that's sleeping in for me.
2. Blogged.
3. Cleaned my house - as in scrubbing my kitchen floor on my HANDS AND KNEES.
No, really.
Sometimes it just needs to be done the ol' fashioned way.
4. Did some laundry - have I ever mentioned how I detest laundry?
5. Talked to my mom for 52 minutes and 49 seconds.
6. Talked to Sue for exactly 96 minutes and 36 seconds.
I talk a lot for those of you who haven't noticed.
7. Made Navajo Tacos for dinner - yes, I do cook.
And it was good. And I cooked today, too.
SHUT UP! I KNOW!
8. Talked to big brother for 6 minutes and 12 seconds.
He flew into Texas from Germany for some Army stuff, so he was tired and didn't want to talk much.
8 I things I'm looking forward to...
1. Trying the new call schedule at work.
2. For the freaking election to be over. I'm a wee bit weary of it.
3. Road trip, baby! SA, TX here we come!
4. Our trip to Mexico in February! Can't wait.
I will definitely be loading up on illegal amounts of Cipro, though. Montazuma will NOT get his revenge on me. NO SIR.
5. Starting First Assistant school - but kinda nervous.
6. Getting my hair cut and colored in a couple weeks.
7. EVENTUALLY... SOMEDAY... having a baby.
#7 is NOT an announcement.
8. I think someone is coming to town in May... I'm pretty sure I'm looking forward to that.
8 things on my wish list...
1. End tables for my bedroom and my living room.
2. One of those seat/box thingy's for my 4-wheeler.
3. A smaller arse.
4. A smaller gut - are we seeing a pattern here?
5. A ginormous pay raise for no good reason.
*sigh* That would be nice.
6. To be tan.
Must happen before Mexico or I will come back one fried frijole.
7. A newer house. Not gonna happen.
8. To make twice the amount of denero and work half the hours.
***Not sure why all the very poorly spelled Spanish words, but that's what came out tonight. Sorry if I offended any Spanish speakers out there.***
Tag, tag, bo bag. Banana fana fo fag. Me my mo mag. TA-AG!
April, Mandi, McPherson, Carrie Wallace, Jenna, Becky (both of y'all), Julie and/or Kirk, and Kelly Belly Boogerface!
Git 'r done.
8 Shows I like to watch...
1. The Office - of course, right?
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. America's Next Top Model - I know. I'm retarded.
4. Ace of Cakes - SO COOL!
You should watch this show if you don't already.
5. My Name is Earl
6. So You Think You Can Dance - too bad it's a summer thing.
7. Cash Cab - I don't catch it very often, but I love it!
It's like Jeopardy for morons. Which is perfect because I can actually answer some of the questions.
8. You Tube - does this count?
8 Restaurants I Like...
1. Cafe Rio - pork barbacoa anything!
2. PF Chang's - only been there once, but it was fantastic.
3. Spaghetti Factory - their bread sticks are delightful.
Now I'm gonna go Texan on your a.
4. Rudy's BBQ - my mouth is watering
5. La Fogata - fabuloso cuisine-o
6. El Mirasol - twin of #5
7. New Braunfel's Smokehouse - for the jerky.
Holy crap.
8. The Barn Door - BAM. 'Nuff said.
8 Things that happened yesterday...
1. Slept in a little - till like, 7:15. Yes, that's sleeping in for me.
2. Blogged.
3. Cleaned my house - as in scrubbing my kitchen floor on my HANDS AND KNEES.
No, really.
Sometimes it just needs to be done the ol' fashioned way.
4. Did some laundry - have I ever mentioned how I detest laundry?
5. Talked to my mom for 52 minutes and 49 seconds.
6. Talked to Sue for exactly 96 minutes and 36 seconds.
I talk a lot for those of you who haven't noticed.
7. Made Navajo Tacos for dinner - yes, I do cook.
And it was good. And I cooked today, too.
SHUT UP! I KNOW!
8. Talked to big brother for 6 minutes and 12 seconds.
He flew into Texas from Germany for some Army stuff, so he was tired and didn't want to talk much.
8 I things I'm looking forward to...
1. Trying the new call schedule at work.
2. For the freaking election to be over. I'm a wee bit weary of it.
3. Road trip, baby! SA, TX here we come!
4. Our trip to Mexico in February! Can't wait.
I will definitely be loading up on illegal amounts of Cipro, though. Montazuma will NOT get his revenge on me. NO SIR.
5. Starting First Assistant school - but kinda nervous.
6. Getting my hair cut and colored in a couple weeks.
7. EVENTUALLY... SOMEDAY... having a baby.
#7 is NOT an announcement.
8. I think someone is coming to town in May... I'm pretty sure I'm looking forward to that.
8 things on my wish list...
1. End tables for my bedroom and my living room.
2. One of those seat/box thingy's for my 4-wheeler.
3. A smaller arse.
4. A smaller gut - are we seeing a pattern here?
5. A ginormous pay raise for no good reason.
*sigh* That would be nice.
6. To be tan.
Must happen before Mexico or I will come back one fried frijole.
7. A newer house. Not gonna happen.
8. To make twice the amount of denero and work half the hours.
***Not sure why all the very poorly spelled Spanish words, but that's what came out tonight. Sorry if I offended any Spanish speakers out there.***
Tag, tag, bo bag. Banana fana fo fag. Me my mo mag. TA-AG!
April, Mandi, McPherson, Carrie Wallace, Jenna, Becky (both of y'all), Julie and/or Kirk, and Kelly Belly Boogerface!
Git 'r done.
2 comments:
Hey I just tagged you on this one too!!
I already did it, but I'm thrilled to be ACTUALLY tagged by NAME by Alisha the Awesome! http://lifeinthestix.blogspot.com/2008/10/crazy-eights.html
Post a Comment