I've never had end tables in my front room and I finally conned Albert into letting me buy some! The hard part was finding tables small enough to fit in my little space. My living room is pretty small, so I didn't get a coffee table. Maybe in our next house I can have a coffee table...
Cute, huh?
I love them!!!
I love them!!!
6 comments:
So cute Lish!! They make the room look a lot cuter (not that it wasn't cute before). I'm excited to see them in real life! I'm so excited that we get to hang out with you and Alby... fun fun!
I love em!!
Way Cute!
Wow, you really documented those tables! haha! They are WAY cute and I see Moki likes them too!
They look very cute. Is it a Christmas present.
Are you going to get the other one??
Post a Comment