Tell me what you think.
AND BE HONEST.
AND BE HONEST.

I really like this one. It's a bit longer than what I have now, so it would take a while to get here. I could do a somewhat shorter version or something.

Really love this one as well. But it looks like a lot of work. Sue likes this one best.
TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!
{In all reality, your opinions may be a little too late because I'm getting my hair cut and colored - have to cover up those nasty grays (and YES. I DO have a lot of them) - at 3 pm tomorrow. So, get your comments posted quickly! Good luck!}
.jpg)

10 comments:
Honestly, I love the really short one a lot. My next favorite is the longer one that you like. I am sure whatever you do, it will be gorgeous!
I vote for #1. You would look so cute with that hair cut!
I really like #1 although I would probably vote for the last one, mostly because I am missing some of my hair due to my recent haircut. I do Love new haircuts!
1. Ok...kinda spunky, but maybe too young looking.
2. Ok...but I don't think you could achieve that much volume with how thin your hair is.
3. Don't love it that much. Too many layers for my taste.
4. You look like Diane in this picture. I don't know why, I don't think her hair has ever looked like this. And yes it looks like a lot of work.
So to sum up....Maybe the first or second one.
I'm getting my hair cut and colored at 3:00 tomorrow too! What are the chances? Except I think you posted this yesterday, so yours is actually today. Still cool.
Number 1 all the way. The last one is pretty, but who can actually do that on their own? No one, that's who. Short hair is the bomb dot com.
Love Love Love #1...as soon as I get out of this freeazin cold weather and don't need my hair to keep me warm, its gettin chopped to look just like that! Do it...however all the boys in the Foster family may not be too happy but they will still love ya!
Personally I think they all look horrible. I think you are beautiful just the way you are and you don't need to cut your hair. Please don't cut your hair and jack it all up. :)
I like the first one, but I like how your hair is already and I think Albert would cry if you cut it!
I like #1 the best too!
My favorite is still the last one! It's the cutest!!
Post a Comment