Friday, December 5, 2008

Photag

Okay, here is the 4th photo in my 4th folder in my computer.

This is Albert and Sam this past spring trying out the rock crawler after Albert and Will had worked on it all winter. I'm not sure who took the picture.


Thanks, Sue, for another tag! Now I'm going to change it up a wee bit...
Y'all have to post the 8th picture in your 8th file.

Because that's my favorite #. That's why.

{...I TAG...}

April, Jenna, Becky F., Becky T., Alyson, Mandi, Julie/Kirk, McPherson, Kelli {BTW - welcome to the blogging world! Now, get taggin'!}, Carrie W., Carrie B., Camille,

AND

{Because I changed it up}

Sue.

You know you all love me. I just gave you something to blog about.

Like you need another reason, right?

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Do I have 8 files??? Hey, I like your new white text...very readable!