Alrighty....
Here are my latest (and I'm sure, much-anticipated) pix of my new hair. For those of you who are like my hubby, you might say that it looks the same as it did before. You are wrong. I have different bangs, and LOTS more layers. The layering starts at my ears where they used to start at my shoulders. So, there you go!
{Feel free to ridicule me as much as you want for my retardedness. I won't be offended.}
Here are my latest (and I'm sure, much-anticipated) pix of my new hair. For those of you who are like my hubby, you might say that it looks the same as it did before. You are wrong. I have different bangs, and LOTS more layers. The layering starts at my ears where they used to start at my shoulders. So, there you go!
{Feel free to ridicule me as much as you want for my retardedness. I won't be offended.}
5 comments:
ooooh. I like! Good job!
Is it darker, too?
It's really pretty!
Looks great, WAY better than the makeover pics! haha!
Holy!! SOOOO cute!!! I love it :) You look like a babe! I'm so excited to see it in person in like a week. Does Alby like it?
So it looks like a lot of work with all the layers. Cute though. It would be cuter if you didn't pull dorky faces all the time. But wait...if you didn't have a dorky face we might not recognize you. he he he
Post a Comment